Front Of House Assistant
Full Time 5 days per week.
Are you looking for regular predictable hours?
Are you looking for an exciting and varied working environment?
As a member of The Imperial Hotel Front of House Team you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
Key duties will be greeting guests on arrival, taking food and drink orders, maintaining a clean and tidy work area and liaising with other departments.
• Competitive salary.
• Guaranteed minimum 30 Hours per week.
• Overtime available
• Working as part of an experienced and friendly team
• Full training.
• Opportunity for progression.
• Brend Hotels Staff Discount card with extra benefits including discounted rates at our sister hotels.
• Opportunities for NVQ and BTEC qualifications during working hours and paid for by the employer.
• Uniform and meals on duty.
• Free Parking
• 28 days paid holiday per year
The right candidate
Experience is not necessary as full training will be given (experience preferred). A passion for customer service and a warm and welcoming manner are a must as is the ability to engage with guests and ensure they feel valued.
As part of a wider team the ability to work alongside others and communicate effectively is a must.
You will be a vital member of our team and will need to be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and continued reliability.
Various hours are available, but weekend availability is a must.
The Imperial Hotel is a well-loved local business with a popular Rosette awarded restaurant.
We are part of the award winning Brend Hotels Group, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the Southwest.