Restaurant Waiter / Waitress
Permanent - Full Time (30+)
Closing date: 30th November 2021
Are you looking for regular predictable hours?
Are you looking for an exciting and varied working environment?
As a member of The Imperial Hotel Waiting Team you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
Key duties will be greeting guests on arrival, taking food and drink orders, maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Working as part of a experienced and friendly team
- Competitive salary.
- Guaranteed minimum 30 Hours per week.
- Overtime available
- Full training.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Brend Hotels Staff Discount card with extra benefits including discounted rates at out sister hotels.
- Opportunities for NVQ and BTEC qualifications during working hours and paid for by the employer.
- Uniform and meals on duty.
- Free Parking
- 28 days paid holiday per year
The right candidate
Experience is not necessary as full training will be given (experience preferred). A passion for customer service and a warm and welcoming manner are a must as is the ability to engage with guests and ensure they feel valued.
As part of a wider team the ability to work alongside others and communicate effectively is a must.
You will be a vital member of our team and will need to be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and continued reliability.
Various hours available, but weekend availability is a must.
The Imperial Hotel is a well loved local business with a popular Rosette awarded restaurant.
We are part of award winning Brend Hotels Group, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West.