An amazing luxury family break in North Devon
The Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple is ideal for a luxury family break in North Devon. It is a traditional luxury hotel and the setting in this large market town means there is a great choice of activities close at hand for adults and children alike. Guests are welcome to use all the facilities at the Barnstaple Hotel, which include indoor and outdoor pools as well as a fitness suite.
You are close to the North Devon coast, with its amazing golden sands at Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Croyde, as well as to Exmoor National Park and many other family attractions, including the fun theme parks the Milky Way and the BIG Sheep. The quaint villages of Clovelly and Appledore are within easy reach and there are plenty of other activities nearby to keep everyone in the family entertained. Fishing, surfing, horse riding, cycling and walking on the Tarka Trail – the choices are endless.
Some of our luxury hotel rooms are interconnecting or can take an extra bed and we also have two family rooms which include a separate adjacent bedroom for a child. You can choose between dining in the Arlington Restaurant or the more informal bistro. In both, you will find that our Children's Menu is imaginative and varied.
We are pleased to offer a baby listening service in all rooms and baby sitters can be arranged. Children sharing their parents' room stay free of charge and children under 3 eat free of charge.
Check out our Family/Children's Tariff which offer fantastic value for money.
- Children sharing parent’s accommodation: Free of charge and pay for meals as taken
- Twin or double river court room with an adjoining single, sharing private bathroom: Children free of charge, pay for meals as taken
- Twin bedded room with private bathroom and adjoining single with private shower room: Children £30 room only, pay for meals as taken
- Double or twin bedded room with private bathroom and adjoining twin room with private bathroom: £35 per child per night, room only, pay for meals as taken
- A children’s menu is available for children ages 3-12
- There is a 50% reduction for those choosing from the Table D’hote menu for children ages 3 -12
- Children’s breakfast £7 for children aged 3-12