Family Breaks in North Devon
Enjoy quality time together on your North Devon break, making memories that will last a lifetime.
The Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple is ideal for a luxury family break in North Devon. Get that home from home feeling from the moment you arrive with our warm and welcoming atmosphere that families return to time and time again. Set in the heart of Barnstaple, it is the perfect base for you to explore the natural beauty that the South West has to offer.
With family fun around every corner you won’t be disappointed with a holiday to North Devon. Why not take to the waters and learn how to surf, splash in the crystal clear waves as you enjoy a beach day on the golden sands of Croyde or Saunton or brave the bumper cars and roller coasters as you have a fun filled day at The Big Sheep or The Milky Way Adventure Park.
For the little ones, let them burn off some energy at Quince Honey Farms soft play. Older kids itching to get out on the water will love coasteering, kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling, canoeing and stand-up paddle boarding. For kids that want to stay dry try horse riding, cycling on the Tarka Trail, arts and crafts and much more.
Our luxury accommodation has endless possibilities for family breaks, from interconnecting rooms, rooms which fit extra beds, travel cots and sofa beds to separate adjacent rooms and dog friendly rooms so you can bring all the family along for the fun. Choose between dining in our AA rosette award winning Arlington restaurant or for a cosy atmosphere our Colours Bar & Bistro, in both you will find our Children's Menu is imaginative and varied.
Check out our Family/Children's Tariff which offer fantastic value for money:
- Children sharing parent’s accommodation: Free of charge and pay for meals as taken
- Twin or double river court room with an adjoining single, sharing private bathroom: Children free of charge, pay for meals as taken
- Twin bedded room with private bathroom and adjoining single with private shower room: Children £30 room only, pay for meals as taken
- Double or twin bedded room with private bathroom and adjoining twin room with private bathroom: £35 per child per night, room only, pay for meals as taken
- A children’s menu is available for children ages 3-12
- There is a 50% reduction for those choosing from the Table D’hote menu for children ages 3 -12
- Children’s breakfast £7 for children aged 3-12