2nd October 2019
From the Bar | Chocolate Chesnut Alexander Cocktail
Why not try our festive cocktail at home with this simple recipe..
- 35ml Remy Martin VSOP or any good quality Brandy
- 35ml double cream
- 15ml Dark Creme De Cacao (Chocolate liqueur)
- 15ml Creme De Chataigne
- Chocolate sauce
- Finely chopped chesnuts
- Cubed Ice
- Cocktail Shaker - Boston or Parisien
- Cocktail Strainer
- Jigger (spirit measure)
- A glass of your choice
- Pour Chocolate sauce on to a small plate and dip the rim of your preferred glass in the chocolate until well covered.
- On another plate, spread finely chopped chesnuts and again dip the rim of the glass in the chestnuts until they stick to the chocolate sauce. Put aside for now, preferably somewhere cool.
- Add the brandy, liqueurs and cream to a shaker filled with ice and shake until well combined & chilled.
- Strain in to your prefered glass using a fine strainer to keep out any ice.
- Garnish with a dusting of nutmeg to add some festive spice. Serve & Enjoy!