6th July 2019
Treat Yourself on your next stay
In need of a well earned break? Take a look at our luxury extras to make your next stay even more special.
Why not try one of our Deluxe or State Rooms on your next visit which includes;
- Spacious luxury rooms all with river views
- Many of these rooms have floor to ceiling windows
- Seating area with either 2 comfortable chairs or sofa area with coffee table
- Fresh fruit bowl and Brend chocolates upon arrival
- Use of luxury bathrobes and slippers
- Mini bar and complimentary bottled water
- Nespresso coffee machine
- King size or twin beds
- Walk in shower - now available in room 203
- Bottled fresh milk
Not only do we serve delicious Breakfast and Dinner but we have our delicious Vintage Afternoon Tea, served in our Terrace lounge there simply isn't anything as relaxing as snuggling up in a cosy arm chair and enjoying a delicious Afternoon Tea which includes;
- Your choice of loose leaf teas, fruit infusions or speciality coffees
- Two bakes scones, served with homemade strawberry preserve and Westcountry clotted cream
- Delicious fresh finger sandwiches
- Selection of homemade cakes and pastries
If you haven't already booked Dinner on one of our discounted breaks then why not add it on when you arrive, we have two restaurants in our hotel, our Colours Bar & Bistro a more informal dining option where they serve hearty traditional meals enjoyed by a delicious cocktail or glass of wine.
In our Arlington Restaurant you can find fine dining served with attentive staff in an elegant atmosphere, enjoy our Table D'Hote menu which is changed daily to ensure the very best of seasonal local produce.
Call our friendly Reservation team on 01271 345861 to add any of these extras.